Saturday, March 29, 2014

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13234827/?claim=dx9dbann2mg">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Good morning! 
 Just stopping in to announce that I have been selected as a new member of the Kadoodle Bug Design Team!! I am so honored and absolutely thrilled to be on board with Melissa, she makes the cutest paper piecing patterns!! Stop by here to check them out!! I had to make an announcement project for Kadoodle Bug Designs and I decided to use the Cute Little Bunnies file on the front of two cards and a mini basket. This is my first project I have made after my move, which let me say, was terrible..this girl is happy that its over! Moving stinks, but I'm so glad I won't be doing it for again for a while! Anyways, here it is! <3 The Princess and the Paper





No comments:

Post a Comment